INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, September 9, 2010

UPDATE ~ MIA

I've been really sick and sore for a long time as you know. I was also diagnosed with Ovarian cancer. Had surgery on last tuesday (a week ago, not a few days ago). Spent 5 hours in a coma afterwards then 2 days straight in bed due to CO2 settling in my lungs. Then on Saturday I still wasn't better and had developed a huge rash and a lot more pain so my boyfriend took me to the UC (Urgent Care) and they decided I had Shingles from stress from the surgery. I can tell you this is the worst pain I've ever been in! Not to mention 24 hours more where I couldn't get outa the bed because I'd puke.. or other grossness. Anyway... that's where I am.. that's where I'll be... in bed or trying to make kits here n there. I have a lot to catch up AND... hahaha... no longer have the programs needed for uploading to the servers.. YAY....

Brightest Blessings
Darkest Dreams...

LadyRaven

0 comments:

Post a Comment