INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, January 31, 2011

NEW AWARD!!


I have my very first Award ! Thank you Lesia for nominating me! I am very honored to have this.

In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi's with Attitude! Gift Certificate,
you must state 3 things that make you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs.
Lastly you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi's With Attitude! Blog.


If you have been awarded the "I got Attitude! Blog Award" and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com to claim your Gift Certificate.
Include your full name and your blog name. Only one Gift Certificate per person & blog please.
Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.


3 things that make me different from everyone else:

1. I make very girly scrapkits but very gothy artwork
2. I make challenges in groups for people to send me color templates, then they get the kit I make with it for free.
3. I care deeply for my internet friends and treat them like family.. that includes a good verbal butt kicking when needed :p

Blogs I have nominated for the award....

1. Omneya ~ My best friend and wifey! She the best friend a woman could ever have! Her creativity and love are both astounding!
2. DarkAngel ~ A wonderful woman with a big heart! Always there for whomever needs a hand and so very gracious about her help!
3. Beverly ~ Such an AMAZINGLY talented woman! Always works with all my freebies and makes such great tags with them!
4. Carol ~ Amazingly beautiful tags and such a sweetie! Always leaves wonderful compliments and is full of sweetness and love.
5. Gothy ~ Amazing gal who has been a long time friend! Never let me down and creates beautiful tags with my kits!!

Thank you to you all!!!


1 comments:

Dark Angel said...

OMG GIRL I AM SITTING HERE IN TEARS!!!
I love you too Sister!
*HUGS*

Post a Comment